Our dedicated Tenant Representation teams provide expert and impartial property advice to occupiers of all classes of commercial real estate space. A powerful combination of best-in-class professionals and a 60-year history of tenant representation delivers cost effective and creative solutions to our clients.
We make it our business to understand your business. We listen and learn about your business planning and operational requirements so we can consider how they will impact your real estate.
Lease events consistently represent landmarks and opportunities in a business cycle. An expertly negotiated lease can support business success in many ways;
- Systematic approach to arbitrage and negotiation to secure the very best commercial terms
- Negotiating flexibility of terms assists agility and allows for your businesses development, as unexpected growth or contraction often a businesses biggest challenge.
Understanding your requirements for new or existing space
As we guide tenants through the process of identifying best space options and zealously negotiating exceptional commercial terms, it is our deep understanding of the role that real estate plays in corporate success, that explains our track record of achieving outstanding results for our clients.
- Consultation workshops to identify all strategic options
- Searching both on-market and off-market for every requirement
- In depth financial analysis of terms for occupation or purchase, on P&L. GGAP and NPV bases.
- Advice on legal and operational context of different options
- Residential Corporate Services and relocation support
Your buildings and environment
Your building and the environment it provides can foster greater productivity and collaboration. By combining inspired design with thoughtful space planning, employees interact both professionally and casually, often creating unexpected benefits in creativity, communication and enhanced corporate culture.
- Workplace consultancy and space planning
- Project management for tenant improvements, refurbishment and interior fit-outs
- Change Management advice
- Building consultancy and surveys, including negotiation of dilapidation / reinstatement liabilities
The HQ office, a flagship store or big box distribution centre, is a tangible symbol of a company’s success. Get it right, and real estate can be transformative for your brand, attracting the best talent, and inspiring market confidence.
What our clients say
“Savills has consistently demonstrated high performance and delivered value to our organisation. Savills staff are always professional and go the extra mile to provide top notch service to our real estate team at Pitney Bowes. They are respectful to the entire real estate process including third party service providers and landlords. They are a valuable part of the team.”
Find out more from our services brochure available to download.