For investors, owners and operators alike, the hotel industry faces singular and extraordinary pressures. Our global teams understand some of these pressures, and they know the role property plays at the heart of any hotel business and can provide advice across the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe.
How we can help you
Property plays a pivotal part in many hospitality businesses. Our experts provide objective, impartial and independent advice in the acquisition and disposal of hotel and resort assets. We can also help you with hotel valuations and providing advice for institutions such as schools, colleges and conference centres wanting to capitalise on their assets.
Whether you’re a corporate, a private buyer, an investor or an owner/operator our people can advise you on:
- Capital City Hotels - confidential transactions, database of international and UK buyers
- Regional hotels – sale and acquisition of going concerns, recovery situations, portfolios
- Serviced Apartments – a specialist use requiring experts in the field
- Operator search / selection – the right operator for the right product and advice on leases, management agreements
- Acquisitions – target and purchase to match client requirements
- Banks – formal Red Book loan security valuations lending purposes with acceptance to all panels with strong PI cover.
- Accounts purposes – short form annual valuations undertaken for a variety of investors operators and owners.
- Feasibility – studies undertaken worldwide on hotel viability purposes on new developments conversions and existing operations
- Expert Witness /Rent Reviews/Lease Renewals – acting on behalf of Landlords and Tenants as well as investors and insurers.